miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

SET LIST

... ROCK now, ROCK the night !! ...Rock it! (solo)

...como me gustaría tener la garganta como la boca de un túnel para poder chillar a más volumen... Ueeeooohh!!!



Shooting for the stars cruise the speed of light... ...Well i'm ridin', ridin' on the wind (solo)



Big city, big city nights, You keep me burning!!



... Nadie te va alcanzar,¡No tienes rival! ¡No tienes rival! (agradecido compañero)



...We got the music in our souls. This is the thing we wanna go. Down and turn the world around! We rock! we rock


Back in black, I hit the sack, I've been too long I'm glad to be back ...Yes, I'm back ...Yes, I'm back in black


We were strangers in the night ...Strangers in the night ...Going nowhereee heeeheeeeeheeeee!!!!!


...break the walls i'm coming out, Not a prisoner i'm a free man

...please smile when you think of me, my body's gone that's all

...You know i'm born to lose,and gamblin's is for fools, but that's the way I like it baby I don't want to live forever


Can you help me! occupy my brain!? oh yeah!!!!


...THUNDER! ...THUNDER! ...THUNDER!


...hoy me aburriré, mañana será igual. Vivimos en el reino de la incomunicación, la gente se pudre en su jaula de hormigón. ...yo me voy...(GRITO Y SOLO)


METAL HEART - METAL HEART, they found it everywhere, METAL HEART - METAL HEART, lifeless piece of steel


...You gotta be crazy to say you love me, No, I don't wanna know no, no...


I want out - to live my life alone, I want out - leave me be, I want out - to do things on my own, I want out - to live my life and to be free


Quiero ser más rápido que ellos, echar todo a perder un día tras otro...


Si pudiera a la tienda de los sueños ir a comprar..., Si alli vendieran billetes de tren de otra oportunidad...


No pienses que estoy muy triste si no me ves sonreir... MANERAS DE VIVIR!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario